Thu, Apr 21|
The BOSSDesk Advantage - Chambers Bank leverages BOSSDesk to operate more efficiently
Join the BOSSDesk team and Chambers Bank to learn how they implemented BOSSDesk to manage and improve service delivery for a wide range of services for internal needs and external customers.
Time & Location
Apr 21, 2022, 2:00 PM
About the event
Join us for a webinar on April 21, 2022 at 2:00 pm (Eastern) featuring Chambers Bank, a full-service community bank located in Arkansas and operating since 1930. This family-owned bank is the bank of choice in the area and serves many communities across the state.
In its ongoing effort to provide more value, Chambers Bank implemented BOSSDesk to manage and improve service delivery for a wide range of services for internal needs and external customers. Shawn Kohltfarber, the Service Desk Manager for Chambers Bank, will discuss how this was accomplished and share how processes were simplified and improved. Attendees have the chance to win a $50 Amazon.com gift card.
You will learn how Chambers Bank used BOSSDesk to:
- Manage and improve processes across the organization, including incident, service, and facility requests
- Streamline the management of business needs such as Appraisals, Audits, Fraud Disputes, and other departments
- Increase user and customer satisfaction overall
- Automate processes using workflow and our easy-to-use forms
- Provide scalable and secure support services across the business
This is one webinar you will not want to miss! So join us with Chambers Bank at 2:00 pm (Eastern) on April 21, 2022 to see how they simplified and optimized processes across the organization using BOSSDesk -- a comprehensive help desk software.